Fire-Children-1

A shocking incident in the Nkwanta in the Volta Region of Ghana has left residents in shock after three children were burnt beyond recognition when fire razed their home, Wednesday.

The three children were trapped in the room when the fire started. The fire is suspected to have intensified as a result of gallons of fuel stored in the house.

All attempts by residents and officers of the Ghana National Fire Service to rescue the children who were trapped in a room proved futile.

See video below:

VALENTINO EggzNews
A shocking incident in the Nkwanta in the Volta Region of Ghana has left residents in shock after three children were burnt beyond recognition when fire razed their home, Wednesday. The three children were trapped in the room when the fire started. The fire is suspected to have intensified as...