A one-hour documentary on the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), will air on Sunday, January 1, 2023, and Monday, January 2, 2023.
The documentary titled Essential Muhammadu Buhari is a film portrait of the President chronicling his life and philosophy; told in his own words, and by some family members, friends and associates.
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, revealed this in a statement he signed on Saturday titled ‘Airing of the Muhammadu Buhari documentary on TV networks.’
Essential Muhammadu Buhari will be shown on Channels TV, TVC, NTA, Arise and Trust TV. The schedule is as follows:
1. Channels TV 6-7:00 pm, Sunday, January 1, 2023;
2. Nigerian Television Authority, 8-9:00 pm, Sunday, January 1;
3. TVC 4:30-5:30 pm, Sunday, January 1;
4. Arise TV 5-6 pm, Monday, January 2;
5. Trust TV 6-7 pm, January 2;
6. African International Television, 8:00 – 9:00 pm, Sunday, January 1 and 8-9:00 pm January 2
According to Shehu, the documentary will also show on YouTube.