Sexual intimacy is part of any adult relationship, and sometimes is very sad to feel the drive for sex when your spouse is not in the mood for it. If you are in a relationship where your spouse feels less desire for bed fun, worry less because we have structured some simple solutions to help you get over it.
Sometimes spouses are sad when they both have different sexual needs, it is understandable to feel sad, frustrated and unloved at the moment of the rejection.
While having the feeling of rejection due to your spouse’s less drive for sex, remember that there are many reasons for such to happen, is all about the ability to understand and not to consider sex as a mode of reflection on your relationship.
Here are some tips on how to stay positive when the spouse never wants sex:
- Communication: Communication is one of the key factors in a relationship. Always be honest in satiations like this, and ask questions to your spouse about the reason for their low sex drive them, some times it might be stress or current issues going on in their life. Avoid disputes but calmly pick up a conversation to ask them what is wrong and why the sudden change in them. This process might feel hard to deal with, you need understanding and patience and the situation will be good again. Communication is also an aid to understanding more about their recent change.
- Focus on intimacy beyond sex: Sexual intimacy is not always about having sex fun. If your partner is not in the mood for sex, think about ways you can link up and make and have their permission before going through another type of intimacy. You can try hugs, holding hands, kissing and spending quality time as lovers together.
- Seek professional help: Sometimes spouse’s lack of sexual interest can cause a problem in the relationship. It will be advisable to seek professional help to know what to do in such a situation. A relationship therapist or counsellor can be of advantage to you and your spouse when you people feel extra help in your condition. Seeking help is a sign of courage to change the face of your relationship with your spouse together.
- Give out care: Some spouses feel left aside because of their health which might lead to their present condition of low sex urge in them. A spouse should always give care to their lover in a difficult situation like this, as they find solutions to their problem.
- Be patient: You have to be patient when your spouse refuses to offer such pleasure, create an understanding habit and follow things sequentially to know what is behind the block of such feelings. It won’t be the best time to put pressure as the situation needs patience and understanding.
- Masturbation: Masturbation is the act of sexually stimulating oneself to produce pleasure or orgasm. you can engage in mastubation to ease your mind if your partner is not ready for sex, this is a common and natural human behavior and can be a healthy way to explore one’s sexuality and release sexual tension.
In conclusion, you should also consider different activities like games, social outing , cuddles and discussion to ease your feeling of rejection. Your spouse might not need sex at the particular time you need it because of sexual difference in human, don’t take it as a war or creating issues. Understand the situation and keep the moment cool.