Unwanted pregnancy can be a challenging and emotional experience for both men and women, It can lead to a span of emotional issues and difficult decisions, including whether to carry the pregnancy till birth or to seek an abortion.
Favorable, there are certain steps you can take to avoid such moments of unwanted pregnancy and gainful solutions available if you are in such a situation of an unplanned pregnancy.
Unwanted pregnancy are pregnancies’ that are not planned for at of the time of conception process.
How unwanted pregnancy occurs
The process of unwanted pregnancy occurs when a woman becomes pregnant unintentionally. This can happen for different reasons which include:
- Birth control failure: When using birth control, there is a tendency for pregnancy. Birth control may not be used correctly and condoms can break.
- Sexual aggression: This can result in an unwanted pregnancy. They involvement of force in sex.
- Unprotected sex: Having sex without protective measures can cause unwanted pregnancy’s, avoid protected sex.
How to avoid unwanted pregnancy
The best-proven way to avoid unwanted pregnancy is to use effective birth control materials or drugs effectively and consistently. Some options include:
- Hormonal birth control: These can be birth control pills, injections or patches, that work by preventing ovulation.
- Barrier methods: This includes diaphragms, condoms and cervical caps that normally control the sperm from reaching the egg.
- Make use of pull out (Withdrawal) method: This helps you to avoid ejaculation’s in the female.
It is important to take note that there is no control method that is 100% effective, so it’s considered a good idea to use a backup method or avoid sex.
How to get rid of unwanted pregnancy
If you find yourself in such a situation of facing an unwanted pregnancy, you have options. These include:
- Parenthood: If you choose to carry the pregnancy to birth, you can prepare to become a parent that will take responsibility. This includes child care, seeking parental care and being
creation plan. This can ease unwanted pregnancy. In the case of not being ready, you need to avoid sex.
- Take preventive pills: This will get the rid of pregnancy when your not ready for parenting, there are many heathy contraceptives out there that can get rid of pregnancy’s
How to deal with unwanted pregnancy as Man
Unwanted pregnancy can be a different affair for men, if you find yourself in such a situation, here are some steps you can take:
- Support your partner: Listen to her concern carefully with an understanding and provide emotional support to her.
- Discuss options: Obey her options during the level of pregnancy, and provide emotional support too.
- Take responsibility: If your partner decides to continue with the pregnancy in her, take the responsibility of caring for the child and mother in the situation. Be supportive and take an active role in parenting based on you people’s decision
The solution to unwanted pregnancy
- Avoid sex before marriage
- Take preventive measures before sex
- Stay clean and protective against sex